You consider yourself lucky in life as you go out about your business happily in middle age with your wife while your kids are doing well after leaving college and progressing in their chosen careers. Then you receive some wonderful news. Your daughter is going to get married.
This is a time of great joy, and you are going to make sure she and her partner have the happiest day of their lives as you pay for it. You start thinking about how you can help, when on the golf course one of your pals offers a suggestion that you can pass on to the loving couple about a wedding venue in Sydney.
Here are some great reasons why they will be excited.
- If they wish the venue called Lauriston House can also hold the wedding ceremony as well as the reception, should they prefer that to a traditional church service. A professional team will look after their every need.
- Having a venue just 30 minutes from Sydney’s CBD means that it is convenient for all their friends and family to reach.
- Avenue for such an important occasion is well suited to a Victorian heritage listed property with features such as stunning ornate chandeliers, open fireplaces, and a white starlight grand ballroom dance floor.
- It will be wonderful for the happy couple to invite somewhere that can accommodate over 200 guests. Nobody needs to miss out on the big day.
- Relax knowing that the event will be organised with the couple’s liaison by a professional, empathetic team that oversee such occasions on a regular basis.
- The venue will be exclusively given to the occasion. No sharing like at some other places, and no worries about photobombing or videos with people from another function on them. The married couple are guaranteed a day that they will never forget.
- Parking is not a problem where it can be at some city centre venues.
- A varied menu will be available for the couple to choose from as a team of expert caterers ensures that everyone will be fed and watered to relax and enjoy the day, with all dietary requirements being accommodated.
Whether it’s just the wedding reception or the marriage ceremony as well, the happy couple will enjoy the happiest day of their lives is stress free in beautiful surroundings around lots of family and friends while you smile at being the happiest father alive.